Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Regimen Over

I no longer have a set regimen... I kinda just fell out of it. I'm not a "planned out" sort of person. I've just started co-washing or just conditioning every 3-4 days (or whenever my scalp starts to get really really itchy...). I don't really use the Esencia too much anymore... I used it last night, though and left it in for a while since it's very thick. lately I've been mostly washing with some Alberto V05 condish I recently bought (99 cents... ScOrE!!!!!). I got Moisture Milks Strawberries and Creme... It smells so good I wish it was edible... And I use Giovanni Smooth as Silk as my LI. I've been getting really anxious lately. I can't wait until next summer. That's when I'm gonna BC. I'll have about 12 or more inches of hair by then. I could work wit that for a while. I haven't trimmed my ends in a while, mostly because I don't know how to identify a split/damaged end.
I tried to do a staw set last night. But it was a disaster. It was late and I just couldn't do it right last night. So I just took out the straws that I had in and pulled it back. I'm rocking my fake afro puff again today. The first (and last) time I did a straw set, it didn't come at all like I had planned, but I loved the results. I had cornrowed the hair on the sides of my head, made a hump with the hair on the top of my head, and strawed up the rest. It came out looking like a baby fro with twists an a hump. It was so cute! I'll try it again... someday. I just don't really have the patience for it!

No comments: