Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Execution Date is Set... dUm DuM DUUUUUUM!

Lol! It ain't that serious! Well it is in a way. I have finally set the date for my BC. Well... not exactly.
I'm gonna transition until summer of next year. So over my summer break, sometime in June or July, I will be fully natural. Don't worry. I plan to post before and afters!
Here's my plan:
I'm gonna wet my hair and leave it out to dry instead of pulling it back to dry so I can better identify my line of demarcation. I keep my hair pulled back so much, it gets kinda straightened out at times. Then, I'm gonna break out the shears. I'm gonna examine the hair about to be cut and cut off all that I think is relaxed hair on that strand. Well, clump. My hair clumps a lot, so I take back the word strand.
Well, there ya go! I'm probably gonna do at the beginning/mid July since band camp is at the end of July. That will be my last band camp... Tear... Wow. What a great way to start Senior year fresh! With fully natural hair! I have a feeling my senior (and this year!) year will be my best year ever!

No comments: