Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HEHH and Aussie Moist Condish

These did not work for me... I was getting them b/c they didn't cost much and I heard they work really well. And I was gonna use these in place of my current products to see if my hair needed a break from proteins for a little while. But I guess this isn't the case... I was gonna Cowash with HEHH Condish and use the aussie as a detangler/LI. But my hair reacted horribly to the HH. Well... my relaxed hair did, anyway. It kinda felt like what I wish a shampoo would feel more like on the rare occasions that I use them. It felt like a gentler, less tangling shampoo. My NG felt great, however! But, I mean, what's the point in using it if it isn't gonna work for both types? I'm not fully natural just yet. The Aussie didn't react too well, either. After trying to put it in and detangle (for like ever!) I finally just rinsed it out and put in my Giovanni. Unfortunately, I don't have the receipt for HH and AussieM. So I guess I'll just stash them away and give them another chance when I'm fully natural. They smell delish!
Sigh... this is my last week of freedom... Band camp starts next Monday. So for Monday-thursday, for 2 weeks from 8am-12pm and 1:30pm-5pm I will be out behind the track at the sun's mercy, practicing movements for our show this year... Pray for me. I hope I don't pass out.

No comments: