Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE tha song, "On The Ocean"!!!!!!

No, this post isn't all about K 'Jon and his FAB song! I just wanted 2 say that hehe!

The Bad: 1 of my managers that made the schedule 4 tha last couple of weeks, had me off all last week AND this week 2!

The Good!: My BFFL from Memphis is coming down here this weekend! Yayness! Also, the head manager at my job called me last night and told me to come in today. So I did. And she gave me some hours for the rest of the week too! I hate the freakin job, but I do need the money. So I'm tryna use that as inspiration. The other good thing that happened is that my NG has been very beautiful and not very itchy for the last few days! A few nights ago, I just decided to use my Cantu Shea Butter :Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream I recently got and worked it into my roots. I just started getting this weird feeling like I could moisturize my NG a lot better than I've been doing. So I only concentrated on them. I didn't bother with trying to wash/co-wash or anything this time since I had washed with some Johnson's Shampoo+Conditioner for Curly Hair the other night. So I worked in the Cantu LI into my roots and NG and just pulled my hair back again like I always do. My hair looked extra wavy and soft the next morning (my hair was still pulled back). And my scalp wasn't as itchy as it usually is. My only complaint is that I had little white flakes in my hair. I felt them all in the jar when I was apply the CLI. and I saw them in my hair after I put it in, too. I don't think it's because I used too much. I just brushed out the flakes at the top of my head and went on about my day.

So see??? the bad out-weighed the good this week!
I've also decided that I'm gonna start shampooing again... yea just to be safe. But I think my hair has become allergic to shampoo. I don't remember if my hair used to react to shampoo the way it does now or not. But I got the Johnson's b/c I figured it would be more gentler that normal shampoo. And it said shampoo+condish. But my hair got all tangly and stuff this time too. And so much hair came out! But the Johnson's was a little better than other shampoos I have used. So I may just wash maybe every two weeks with it and follow that up by DT-ing with ORS Replenishing Pak.
I would LOVE to try the Mixed Chicks Deep Condish. I may just order some when I get some money.

No comments: