Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Whenever There's an Up, There's Also a Down...

So about two night's ago I cowashed my hair. Except this time, I used an applicator bottle. I made my own little bootlegged bottle, lol! I poured out all the T-Tree oil I no longer used sinced I found out it has a silicone in it. Then I rinsed out that little bottle in case I ever need it again. Then, I found a perfume bottle whose opening was the same size as the T-Tree top. I took another bottle of perfume I hated, poured it out and rinsed the bottle, then poured in the perfume from my soon-to-be-applicator-bottle. Then I rinsed that out, and put in some of my Giovanni SS, some water, some of my ABUHO(Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil), and some melted Shea butter. I actually shampoo'd this time. I think my hair has developed a passionate hate for shampoo now; the few times I shampoo, it always gets tangly and hard to work through. I get that feeling of washing fake hair again...
So after I shampoo'd (no repeat), I conditioned with Giovanni as usual. Then I shook up the applicator bottle to mix up my "Raven's Best Ultimate Smooth as Silk Herbal Giovanni Shea Condish" (ROFL!!!!). I parted my hair in sections and went to town! I worked it in after applying. I was very easy! A lot less breakage! If I had've known that would be the last time I'd wash, I would've rinsed in cold water. But I didn't. I got in my momma's bathroom and got creative. I wanted to try a braid/twist-out. I found out that my hair couldn't hold twists(Idk if it's just my relaxed hair or what...), and I can't braid to the scalp, so I just plaited a lot of it. When I was done (forever and a half later), I put shea butter on the ends of about 3-4 at a time and rolled them on rollers. Then I went to sleep(I hate sleeping with rollers... it's so difficult...).
I took them down yesterday morning after they were dry. And it was a disaster!!!! The back of my head looked like I had gotten rained on... My hair is kinda thin back there, maybe that's why it didn't hold well... But I cured my BHD(bad hair day) before work. I hurried up and pulled it back the best way I could, put a scarf around it until time to go, and put in my ponytail. when I took the scarf off, it was still crazy looking, so I put on two elastic headbands. It was a little messy, but I like a little messy!

No comments: