Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This hair style is so fly!

I guess I've decided my transition style before actually deciding it... I've been rocking hair pieces for weeks now. They've all been some form of curly... from loosly curly and long to short and wild. The other day, I bought a curly puff ball and put it on. It was sOoOoOoOoOo FLY!!!! I had already had 3 twists over to the left side at the top of my head from a previous style I had (I'll describe that style later. too cute!). I just pulled back all my loose hair toward the top of my head, wrapped my hair in a scarf for about an hour to lay it down, then put on the puff. I fell in love instantly! I new this would be a style I'd definitely wear when I'm fully natural if I'm able to put my hair up in a puff. I'm wearing the style right now! =D I may co-wash today, though... Not sure....
Oh, and the other style? It was the same, twists to the left side of the top of my head, but with a long drawstring pony that kinda spiraled around into a long sleek tail on the the back-right side of my head.
I didn't really have much to say for this post... Maybe next time...

Rae

No comments: