Monday, June 15, 2009

Natural Hair Pix!!!!!

I need some inspiration for my transition! So I'm posting these pictures:


I LOVE the natural faux hawk look!!! I'm DEFINITELY gonna try this style when I'm fully natural!:






(Bianca from Cycle 9 of ANTM looking absolutely FIERCE rocking her twa!!!)
(Too bad I couldn't rock it like her... these pix almost make me wanna BC!)













Teyana Taylor: My hair idol. I want hair just like hers!(though I'll still love my hair if I don't) This would be my grandmother's worst fear. However, it's my biggest dream, lol! I love her style AND her hair!























A beautiful Natural-haired woman:































Alicia Keys:


















Erykah Badu:








Kimberly Elise(Don't know if she's natural or not, but I love her hair!):

No comments: