Monday, October 26, 2009

OMG

Yaaaay! I just did my first hairstyle this weekend! I tried the frohawk as promised. I can't believe my hair is already long enough to do a style. I did it as soon as we got back to the hotel. I cowashed in the shower. I think I'm gonna start detangling in sections under the water now. I used HEHH as my cowash and LI. After I put 3 twists(not 2 strand... I mean cornrow-like twists) on each side of my head, I [attempted to] two strand twisted the rest and put clips on the roots to keep them from unraveling (thanks CurlyNikki!). I sealed my ends with my shea butter that I found(I need to get some more... mine is too yellow for my tastes...) I was to sleepy (and it was too late) to roll up the ends with the straws;I don't know if my hair is long enough for that anyway. LOL, my head looked like I had little doo-doo knots in it! But the result the next morning was... FABO! I got so many compliments! This topped the day that I got two compliments at once b/c of my nails!
I wore it again today. Yep, second-day hair! I had a few haters. there were only 3 people that had something negative to say. I already knew these 3 would.

Nothing else to say for the time being. I gotta get home so I can catch Lincoln Heights!

Rae

No comments: