Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Big One-Eight

Ok... here goes.... WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooOoOoOooooOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Now that I got that out of my system...

I have been natural for over two months!!!! My hair is finally showing signs of growth! And I'm turning 18 this month!!!!! The day before Halloween! The only bad thing is that my birthday is on a Friday and I'm gonna have to go to a football game.
We went to an out-of-state competition in band this weekend. We came in second by, like, .04 (four-hundreths of a point)! That is going to eat away at me... But at least I finally got another purse. It is SOOOO cute! It's a reddish looking color that fades into a sorta sea-green color in spots! It's shiny and it looks like some sorta snake skin or something. It ain't real snake-skin(or it would've been more than $35). I wouldn't have bought it then. I also got a cute yellow jacket from Pink (by VS), and a shirt that would've been over $30 if I hadn't joined their club. So the shirt was just $5. It's got little diamonds in it. Now I need to get me some jeans and shoes to wear with it.
I think sealing is here to stay. My hair feels so much softer when I seal! Sometimes I'll be in class and just find myself pulling at some of my curls in my twa just so they can spring back down. Am I the only one that does that???
I threw out my cantu. I just can't deal with the flakes. So not sexxii! My protein is just going to have to be ORS Replenishing condish....

I don't really have much to write about right now... So I guess I'll go. Bye!

No comments: